The PC House is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest practicable standards of Workplace Health and Safety for its staff, customers and visitors.
The company accepts its responsibility to be aware of and enforce the provisions of all relevant Acts, Regulations, Policy and Procedures and such local rules and work procedures as may be formulated within their areas of responsibility.
The company has the responsibility under its "Duty of Care" to provide as far as is practicable:
* A safe place of work.
* Safe systems of work.
* Safe tools and equipment.
* Ongoing training in safe methods of work.
* Safe, positive supervision at all levels.
* Periodic inspection of all companies physical assets and activities.
* The investigation of all accidents, the reporting of all hazards and the implementation of all practicable control measures to protect people and property.
* To encourage staff to implement sound health and safety principles in all their activities.
The company requires all employees, customers and visitors to act responsibly and to comply with statutory requirements and all safety Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
A Self-directed Career
At PC House you will be working in an intensely dynamic environment where professionalism and integrity are valued the most. Our aim is to share the organization’s success with our employees. We offer attractive career advancement and growth opportunities and benefits to our employees. There is no limit for development, within the organization, for those with talent, commitment, honesty and right attitude.
Being a member of our esteem organization enables you to stay ahead of the technology curve, intellectually stimulating work content and a host of avenues for self-development enjoying a culture that encourages creativity and nurtures team work and friendship while enhancing your learning capabilities with well defined career path and guidance.